You will be shocked to know about the layer of dirt which you carry on your face. As we roam in a polluted environment the skin gets exposed to a lot of chemicals which cover your face. The dirt in the air, fine particles of soil, the sebum secretion by the skin , all of this get mixed up together to make your skin look dull.
It is important to regularly clean your skin to remove the dirt, sebum and dead skin from your facial skin. The natural scrub is the best solution to remove the accumulated dirt from the skin pores. The gentle massage of scrub enhances the blood circulation, helps in skin cell regeneration and increase the level of collagen in the body.
A natural scrub will provide you relief from acne breakouts, removes blackheads and whiteheads and also provides even toned skin. The natural scrub also acts as an anti-aging agent and reduces the fine aging lines on the facial skin.
Here is a detailed recipe for a natural scrub for you
Banana Brown Sugar Age-Defying Scrub:
Bananas are rich in intense against oxidants, phytochemicals and dampness. Bananas support and revive the skin by smoothing out the unpleasant maturing skin. Banana veil controls skin break out by forestalling overabundance oil creation and profound purifying the pores.
Things you need
- Brown sugar- 1 cup
- Brown bananas- 3
- Take 3 brown bananas and peel it properly.
- Take a medium bowl and mash the banana using a masher.
- Add brown sugar to the mashed banana and store it in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Clean you face using mild face wash and apply the mixture on your face.
- Massage in a circular motion and allow it to remain on your face for 5 minutes.
- Wash you face with warm water.
- You will see the change in your skin texture immediate in one application.
Your skin will be well hydrated, free from oil and it will glow naturally. The vitamins and minerals present in the banana will help to tighten your skin and reduce the signs of aging. Use this remedy twice a week and get a younger looking skin which will be smooth, spotless and fairer.