There is a trend of sexy abs and six-packs in the world now. It is a wonderful trend as people are moving towards exercise to keep their body in shape. However, some of the people choose to get medication and pills to get six-packs quickly. This medicine is very harmful to our body and can damage some of the vital organs of our body.
It is always beneficial and recommended to perform regular exercise. So, if you are new to the workout world then you should know some beginner moves which you can use to begin your exercise journey.
Here is the list and process of exercise which you can perform regularly to burn the unwanted fat and get a flat stomach in no time.
The beginner moves consist of simple three exercise which will not stretch your body much but will help you to lose the excess fat. Check out the process you need to follow in all 3 exercises.
1. Butterfly Crunch
This is a very easy step towards exercise. It helps to get fat stomach very quickly as it burns a lot of calories.
- Lie on your back with the soles of your feet together as near your body as could be expected under the circumstances.
- Your knees should be bowed out to sides.
- Place hands behind your head, elbows in accordance with ears.
- Holding your back level on floor and stomach muscles contracted, breath out
- Twist your mid-section up a couple inches off the floor toward your legs.
- Lower to begin.
- Do this exercise at least 10 times.
2. Side to Side
As the name suggest it is side to side move. The process is quite easy, just follow the below given steps
- Lie on your back, knees bowed and feet level on the floor, with your arms at your sides.
- Breathe out and get your abs as you slide your right hand toward your right foot.
- Your head and neck ought to stay adjusted and your lower back squeezed to the floor.
- Come back to begin, then switch sides.
- Do this exercise at least 15 times.