The health benefits of lemon are quite known to all of us. We often use the combination of lemon and honey to treat a cough or as a skin care product.
It is one of the healthiest fruits and the citrus flavor of lemon enhances the taste of food and drinks.
A lot of nutritionists now agree that consumption of lemon helps to provide healthy skin and hair. Also, it helps to strengthen the heart.
It is commonly used to treat infection caused due to the virus, germs, and bacteria.
Apart from these health benefits, are you aware that lemon can be used to eliminate bad odors in the kitchen? Yes, this use of lemon aroma is really helpful to maintain a blissful environment in the kitchen.
Try our simple trick:
Here is a simple process you should follow to remove the bad odor from your kitchen.
- Take 1 lemon and cut it into quarters.
- Do not cut in completely, the quarters should hold together with each other.
- Now, sprinkle some salt on the pieces of lemon and keep it in your kitchen.
- The aroma of the lemon will take over the bad odors in the kitchen.
- It will also help you to kill the bacteria and germs which may surround the food that you consume.
There are many cosmetic hand wash available in the market. But using lemon you can prepare your own disinfectant at home.
- Take 3 lemons and squeeze them to take out the juice.
- Add 1 tbsp of salt and 1 tbsp of soap water to it.
- Transfer the liquid into the hand wash bottle and your disinfectant is ready!
- Use this water to wash your hand and keep the bacteria at bay.
This is the best trick to use natural material to protect your home from infection and hazardous chemicals. The aroma of lemon will keep you home fresh and joyful.