High cholesterol is a common issue among a huge population in the world. It is no longer linked with age as young generation is also suffering from high cholesterol problem. The high cholesterol can lead to heart troubles and thus it is important to give attention to this health issue more seriously.
The tablets available in the market to reduce cholesterol level have different harmful side effects and thus mostly people are dependent on diet changes to control cholesterol. The changes in your diet are a must and sure to control cholesterol level but there is an ancient remedy which will support your cholesterol lowering efforts.
The Amish recipe not only helps to reduce the cholesterol level but also boost the immune system in just a week time. It helps to balance the blood pressure and keep the heart healthy.
Here is how you can prepare this simple remedy at home.
Things you need:
- Ginger (grated)- 1 piece
- Garlic clove- 1
- Apple cider vinegar- 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice- 1 tbsp
- Honey- 1 tbsp
1. Take 1 piece of ginger and grate it properly.
2. Take 1 clove of garlic and chop it into small pieces.
3. Take a blender and add 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar, pieces of garlic and grated ginger to it.
5. Add 1 tsp of lemon juice and 1 tbsp of honey to the mixture and strain it.
6. Now, store it in a glass jar and keep it in the refrigerator for 5 days.
7. Consume 1 tbsp of this mixture every day in the morning before breakfast and 1 tbsp at night before you hit the bed.
8. Continue to take this remedy twice a day for 1 week.
9. You will notice an incredible change in your cholesterol level.
To keep a close watch of your cholesterol level you can take a taste before starting this treatment and then verify the result after taking the test again after 1 week.
Many people swear to god that this remedy has made them live with no fear of cholesterol. You can also try this remedy and share your experience with us in the comment box.