Eat This 2-Ingredient Pancake Every Morning And Watch Your Body Fat Disappear

The breakfast of American people has pancakes as most loved and preferred dish. It is a favorite of a lot of kids and adults too like pancakes a lot. It is always termed as a classier version of waffles. It is common dish which people often tend to make more regularly

Pancakes are the delicious breakfast and it is so popular that an instant flour for it is now available in the market. However the pancakes made up of this instant flour is not healthy for you. It consists of extra processed sugar, gluten, bleached white flour and hydrogenated fats.

The commercial pancake mix makes it incredibly easy to make a pancake in your every day breakfast. But be aware that it is putting your health at risk. Actually, there is no need to go for a commercial pancake mix when you can make delicious and healthy pancakes using just 2 ingredients.


You can make quick pancake using the combination of bananas and eggs.

Health Benefits Of Eggs

There are enormous health benefits of eggs. It is a very nutritious component which you can include in your breakfast. It is a rich source of nutrients and vitamins. Here is a list of beneficial component you get from egg-

  • Folate
  • Selenium
  • Phosphorous
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B2
  • Vitamin B5
  • Vitamin B12

Eggs are also a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids and protein. It reduces inflammation and aids in weight loss process. It also helps to increase the good cholesterol which is also known as HDL in the body. This good cholesterol plays an important role in preventing heart disease and avoiding many harmful health conditions.

There is a misconception about egg among people that the yolk of egg contributes in a rising in cholesterol level. Different medical studies have shown that the consumption of whole eggs has little or almost no effect on the level of cholesterol level. Moreover, in the finding of one study, it is shown that 70% people who participated in the study have no effect of eating an egg on their cholesterol level. Whereas remaining 30% participant as insignificant results.

Health Benefits of Bananas

Bananas are known as malleable and nutritious fruit. It can be used in a variety of recipes and it helps to provide a solid shape to this pancakes. It consists of high amount of antioxidants, fibers, and vitamins. Banana is also rich source of other nutrients and minerals as given below-

  • Potassium
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin C
  • Magnesium
  • Copper
  • Manganese
  • Net carbs
  • Protein

You will feel fuller for a long time after having a banana as it reduces hunger. It also works well to regulate the blood sugar level. It consists of two types of fibers, one is resistant starch and another one is pectin. These fibers help to moderate the blood sugar level.

As banana consists of the significant amount of potassium, it is very effective to lower the blood pressure. So, it is considered as best food to maintain a healthy heart.

Banana-Egg Pancake Recipe

Here is a detailed recipe of banana and egg pancake for you:-

Things you need:

  • Ripe banana- ½ cup (finely mashed)
  • Eggs- 2

Process:

  1. Take a medium sized bowl and add eggs as well as a banana to it.
  2. Mix it well and place ¼ of the mixture on the pan.
  3. Spread it well and cook it on medium heat.
  4. Flip and cook the other side once the mixture starts bubbling.
  5. Make 4-5 pancakes using same steps from the remaining batter.
  6. Your delicious breakfast is ready! Enjoy it with your tea or coffee.

This pancake is very easy to prepare and need just 2 ingredients. The will improve the health of your heart and will aid in weight loss as well.

Eat this awesome, tasty and nutritious breakfast regularly to maintain your health.

 

NO COMMENTS