Are you suffering from mental anguish due to excess fat accumulation in specific body parts? The inner thigh fat is the worst situation you want to get rid off. Here is a good news that the excess fat accumulated in thigh region responds well to dietary adjustment and exercise due to its subcutaneous nature.
Watch the Video at the end of the article 🙂
But the bad part is that you have to stick to the disciplined lifestyle and give up the bad food habits. Here are the best exercise to lose the thigh fat quickly and naturally!
Best Exercises to Lose Inner Thigh Fat at Home
1. Plie squats
This exercise is very useful to tone your inner thighs.
- First stand upright then slowly move the feet to make a classic pile position.
- Your toes should be pointing out the core part should be tight and wide in outer side.
- Here keep your upper body and pelvis straight and bend down the lower body until you reach parallel to the floor.
- Stay in the position for a while and come back to the starting position.
- Repeat this exercise 15-20 times for 30 seconds.
2. Side lunges with kettlebell
This exercise you can perform with a kettlebell for the assured performance and get the desired results.
- As a starting position, stand while keeping your feet together and hold a kettlebell in the extended arm keeping it downwards.
- Now take a step as far as possible from your body and extend your left leg for it. Keep your body facing forward while your left foot should be facing outward.
- Here you have to sit back slightly by bending your left side knee and continue this until left thigh comes in parallel to the floor.
- Make sure it all this process your right leg should be straight.
- Stay in the position for some seconds and slowly get back to the starting position.
- Repeat the process using right leg while keeping left leg straight.
- Do this exercise for 30 seconds with 15 repetitions.