Going out in the gym has its own benefits and drawbacks. Many people enjoy working out with their friends at the gym whereas some got teased by friends and thus feel conscious of working out the at gym.
Another thing associated with the gym is that not everyone has a gym located near by there places. It is often tedious to travel down far for working out. Most of us are busy in our daily routine and hardly get 1-2 hours free which we can invest to exercise. Isn’t it would be great that you can lose weight without visiting a gym?
Here are few simple workouts which you can do at home. It’s 5 minutes fat burning workout which will boost your weight loss process.
5 Minute Fat Burning Exercises at Home
These are real simple practices that you can do at home. No need to invest your money in the gym, just pay attention to this 5-minute workout process.
You might feel that a diet plan is a much better way to lose weight rather than going for an exercise. A diet plan might provide you a noticeable reduction in weight in few days, but there are always chances of rapid weight gain once you get back to the regular meal. Exercise not only boost the weight loss process but also keeps you body in shape. Off course, you have to take care of your diet while working out at home.
See the 5-minute exercise burn fat and start using it from today!
SET 1: 5 Minute Exercise to Burn Fat
Exercise 1: Inverted V Pipe (30 seconds)
It’s only 30 seconds exercise which has a good impact on your health. It is the best way to get your abs developed and get the body in shape.
- Just lie down on the ground and keep your face downwards.
- Keep a towel below your toes to get a smooth movement of your body.
- Now, place hands on the floor and balance the body on hands and toes.
- Later try to make an inverted V shape by pulling your legs closer to your body.
- In next step stretch your legs backward and push them away from hands.
- Continue this Pulling and pushing off your legs inwards and outwards for about 30 seconds.
- This exercise is useful for the workout of the lower back, core part and arms.
Exercise 2: W Leg Lifts (30 Seconds)
The 30 seconds exercise is very useful for your abs and legs. See the simple steps to do the exercise.
- Just lie down and keep your face upwards.
- Now, keep legs very close to each other and try to lift it straight up. Later bring them towards your tummy.
- You have to put your legs downwards, be sure that in the opposite direction your stretch them out and bring them upwards to the tummy area.
- Continue the process of placing legs down, make them close and pull them upwards.
- Repeat the exercise for 30 seconds and you will burn the fat accumulated in legs and tummy.
Exercise 3: Superman (30 seconds)
It is a power-packed exercise to get rid of a fat accumulated on your stomach, thighs, and lower back.
- Lie down and keep your face downwards.
- Now, try to stretch your body while keeping your legs and hands straight.
- Here, you have to balance your body on your tummy and try to lift your thighs as well as a chest of the floor.
- Make sure that rest of your body parts remain straight while you perform the lift.
- Do the repetition of the process as much as possible for next 30 seconds.
- This exercise is very effective to keep your belly in proper shape.