A flat belly is what many of us think as a symbol of good health. It is a very problematic area of our body which can give rise to many diseases if remain untoned. Thus, it is very important to keep your belly in shape.
Now, as the fat burning near belly can happen only using exercise many of the people becomes uninterested to take an effort.
Well, for the non-lovers of exercise here is a combination of movements which you have to do only for 60 seconds and you will get a benefit of 1,000 sit-ups from it. So are you ready?
Here are the details about this amazing exercise with you which you should try to get a flat belly.
The exercise is known as ‘a plank’ which is a static exercise and involves the hands and toes of your body. It is to lay down your weight on your toes and hands and make your body straight.
The movements are very less in this exercise and you will get a result of sturdy and flat stomach. The other benefits of this exercise are painless back as well as strong abdominal muscles.
Here are some instructions which will help you to get your body the correct initial position required to perform the plank exercise.
- Firstly keep your palms on the floor and press them firmly. Later keep your shoulders distant from each other by stretching them properly. Make sure your neck is elongated and your hands are stretched enough and not loosen up.
- You have to activate the muscle in your lower body as well to perform this exercise. The most used part of the body for this exercise is abdominal muscles but the firmness in legs is also important. You can relying on the toes and make it tensed or you can squeeze the buttocks to get the necessary charge in the lower body.
- Keep your body in straight line, don’t raise the buttocks too much. Keep them in lower pace and don’t make a triangle of your body.
- Keep a rhythm in your inhale and exhale process when you hold on the right posture.
- To get the right posture, you can also assume that your have a glass of water on your back and you are trying to balance it properly or a ball is rolling the nape side towards you heel. This will help you to hold a right position before you start the exercise.
Steps for Plank Exercise:
- Keep your wrists and shoulders in line and your back in straight position while pressing your knees and hands on the ground.
- Try to look up at least 30 inches ahead from your body. The position of your back of the head should be parallel to the ceiling and nose should be facing towards the ground.
- Now, you have to stretch the right leg to back and keep the fingers bent. Later extend left leg as well. So, make sure that your body is now resting on your toes and hands.
- Hold this position for 20-40 seconds and tighten your abdominal muscles.
- Keep your knees separated and bend your knees. So that you sit on your heels.
- Here, you have to lower the knees toward thighs, and slightly touch your forehead to the ground. You have to stretch your arms in the front direction and feel relax.
- Repeat this exercise 3 times in a row. Do it for 60 seconds in the beginning and later you can increase the time.
Follow this exercise daily for 1 month and the flat stomach will be achieved for sure. This is the most amazing and quick exercise to burn the fat accumulated in the stomach area. Start the workout from today!