The home treatment of flu, cold or even norovirus includes garlic soup. It is made of with three important ingredients which are red onion, thyme and of course garlic. This natural remedy is as efficient as antibiotics to fight infection.
With regular use of antibiotics, now viruses have become resistant to drugs and thus are more dangerous. Norovirus is now showing vomiting as an additional symptom along with the other symptoms of the disease. It was known as Sydney in 2012 and had similar symptoms as another virus. But now it also triggers diarrhea, vomiting, headache, fever and stomach cramps.
The changes in symptoms and enhancement in the hazardous power of virus occur due to mutation changes. However folic stand still to fight even the mutated viruses. It is an effective remedy to cure infection due to old, new and mutated viruses.
It consists of allicin in high quantity. The effectiveness of garlic was proven by a study conducted at Washington University.
The study proves that garlic is 100 times more powerful that most popular antibiotics available over the counter. It treats the various diseases which are the result of bacterial infection as will as the diseases which are transmitted through food.
Eat garlic regularly, and this is the best advice you can get. Add it to your favorite meals, salad, combine it with olive oil or just spread it on a slice of bread. In this way, you can stay healthy and safe from diseases.
Things you need:
- Cloves- 50 (peeled)
- Butter- 2 tbsp
- Olive oil- 2 tbsp
- Onions- 2 (diced)
- Fresh thyme- 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Clear chicken broth- 6 cups
- Fresh herbs (parsley, thyme, bay leaf)- a bunch
- Stale bread- 3cups (diced)
- Sour cream- 1 cup
- Take the garlic cloves and peel it. Later cut it into small pieces.
- Now, heat the olive oil and roast garlic pieces in it properly, till it becomes light brown.
- Take out garlic from it and allow it to cool down.
- Now, add 2 tbsp of olive and butter in the pan and heat it.
- Add the chopped onions to it and cook it for 10 minutes.
- After this mash, the garlic properly with a fork and add it to the pan.
- Later add the chopped herbs and chicken broth to the pan.
- Add the bread and cook everything on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Check if the bread cubes have become soft.
- Blend the soup until it becomes smooth.
- At the end add sour cream as well as salt and pepper as per your taste.
- Your yummy soup is ready. Serve it hot!
Whenever you find the initial symptoms of cold or flu then don’t hesitate to consume this healing soup. You can also freeze the leftover soup and enjoy it later. The ingredients of this soup are very beneficial for your health and will definitely help you to fight the infection.
You can also have this soup regularly before the meal to boost your immune system. Also, this is a medicine which you will love to consume. Try it and stay healthy!