Pain, itching, and bleeding in rectum area can be symptoms of hemorrhoids. You have to take quick action before it turns to the worst. Don’t worry there are many natural remedies to treat hemorrhoids and you can get instant relief from the issue.
Here is a collection of different home remedies for hemorrhoids which will help you treat the condition quickly.
1. Garlic cloves
This remedy is very effective to get rid of hemorrhoids. However, it stings a bit and you might cry while using this remedy, so be careful and ready to bear the pain.
- Take 2-3 garlic cloves and grind them properly.
- Blend the garlic paste with 2 tsp of coconut oil. You can use more coconut oil if you want to dilute the paste.
- Make small suppositories of it and freeze it before you use it.
- Now, insert the suppository into the rectum, it will sting but hold for some time.
- It might make the area go numb for a some time but it will not burn.
- The hemorrhoids will be cured instantly if you will not get relief in one application then you can go for second application next day.
2. Ice cubes
The swelling in the anus makes it more painful and skin inflammation goes on increasing during hemorrhoids. Ice cube has a soothing effect on hemorrhoids.
- Take some 2-3 ice cubes and insert a small ice cube into the anus.
- Let it remain inside to cool down the area and reduce the swelling
- You can put the ice cube on the external hemorrhoids to get relief from skin irritation and pain.
3. Aloe Vera
4. Witch hazel
This is the proven effective remedy on hemorrhoids and many people swear to god that they have resorted using this natural remedy. The process is very simple as given below-
- Take witch hazel in a small bowl.
- Take a swab and dip it in the witch hazel solution.
- Apply the witch hazel directly on the hemorrhoids.
- Use this method 3 times a day slowly reduce to once in a day application.
- Soon the hemorrhoids issue will vanish and you will get pain relief.