When it comes to beer, we remember celebrations, fun night outs, and many more things. But can you link the word beer with health? Now you can, because here we introduce to you a ginger beer. It is the healthiest drink you will ever have and which treat issues like blood sugar level, stomach related problems, arthritis as well as help to reduce the cholesterol levels in the body.
As we know ginger is popular since ancient times due to the medicinal properties it has and which makes it a perfect ingredient to treat health issues. You can now prepare a ginger beer using ginger, lemon, and sugar at home. It tastes awesome and provides a lot of health benefits.
Can ginger reduce pain and inflammation?
Ginger beer helps to reduce the inflammation due to soothing properties of ginger. It helps to recover from back pain and pain in muscles. Some recent medical studies have shown that ginger is very helpful to cure diseases like rheumatoid arthritis and works effectively to treat chronic pain.
Things you need:
- Ginger- 200 grams
- Filtered water- 450 ml
- Sugar- 20 grams
- Mineral water- 120 ml
- Lime juice- 1 tbsp
- 1 lemon slice- 1
- Organic honey- 1 tsp
- Take 450 ml of water and start boiling it on low flame.
- Add the peeled and chopped ginger in the boiling water.
- Allow it to cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Allow the solution to rest and then strain it after 20 minutes.
- Add 20 grams of sugar to it and stir it well to mix the sugar in the solution.
- Now, take a glass and add a ½ cup of solution to it and add honey and lemon juice to it.
- Add some mineral water to dilute the solution and decorate it with lemon slices.
- Enjoy your ginger beer!
This drink will provide instant relief from stomach problems. It will improve the digestion process and provide relief from bloating. It reduces the bad cholesterol present in the body and regulates the blood sugar level. It is very effective to treat infections, colds, and flu. It is beneficial to improve blood circulation and helps to prevent cancer.
So, when you are going to try this awesome drink? You can now enjoy this ginger beer anytime you want with no fear of hangover! Take a sip today.