We love our dog! We want our dog to remain healthy and don’t face any health issues. Like humans, dogs also suffer from issues like inflammation, common cold, and other diseases. It is that we are not aware of what our dogs are going through as the poor fellow can’t convey the pain. But there is something we can do to protect our dog from infection and inflammation.
The health benefits of turmeric for human health are well known, however, turmeric can also be helpful to treat health issue of dogs. It is a dog-friendly ingredient which has a potential to cure many dog related health issues.
The health benefits of turmeric include:
- It’s a natural and effective anti-inflammatory
- Powerful antioxidant properties
- It protects the liver from toxins
- It can help prevent and even treat cancer
How To Make Golden Paste
Dr. Doug English who is an Australian veterinarian has suggested the best way make the golden paste of turmeric for dogs to get incredible results.
Things you need:
2. Filtered water- 1 to 1 ½ cups
3. Ground black pepper- 1 ½ teaspoons
4. Organic cold pressed virgin olive or coconut oil- ¼ cup
- Take 1 cup or more water and start boiling it on low flame.
- Add ½ cup of turmeric to the boiling water and cook it properly to make a thick paste out of it.
- Allow it to cool down and add the coconut oil along with black pepper to the paste.
- You can store the paste in a glass jar with lid in the fridge.
- You can use this paste for next 2 weeks as it will remain fresh in your fridge.
Giving Turmeric Golden Paste To Your Dog
You can add ½ tsp of this paste in your dog’s meal or kefir. You can also add it in the water and provide it to your dog.
If your dog is all grown up or big in size then you can increase the quantity of paste.
You can provide this supplement twice a day to your dog to ensure the good health.
Share this article with your dog lover friends and family members. It is the best way to keep your dog free from any infection and health problems.