You often buy cloth with sparkling white color as it is a wonderful shade. Many of us go for excellent detergent or try to clean the clothes a lot to keep it white all the time. But unfortunately, the white colored clothes turn yellow or pale gray over a period of time.
You might lose your favorite pair of clothes only because it lost it’s original white color. Every one of us is looking for the answer to a question on how to restore the freshness of your white laundry or even make them more white.
Don’t ever try the synthetic bleach as it makes things even worse. Your clothes will turn yellow quickly and will also thin out due to the use of synthetic bleach. There is something else you can use to keep your clothes white. Keep reading to know about the magical remedy for white clothes.
How to get your white clothes back again?
It is a natural bleacher which is used by many human generations in ancient times. Your grandmother might have shared this secret with you which has gone vanished over a period of time.
The natural bleacher is affordable and effective as compared to expensive bleachers available in the market. It is old and trusted combination which always worked. Don’t be surprised if you got to know that potassium permanganate is the ingredient which you can use to keep your clothes white. You will be definitely pleased to see the result of your white laundry.
How to use potassium permanganate on your white clothes?
The process to use potassium permanganate to make your clothes whiter is quite easy to use. Here are steps you have to follow for this remedy:
- Take 10 liters of water in a bucket and add few crystals of potassium pomegranate until the water turns pink. Don’ add more potassium pomegranate because the dark purple coloured solution will not help you to get white clothes.
- Add 200 grams of detergent to the solution. Stir it well using your hand.
- Now, put your white clothes one by one in the solution and cover the bucket with the nylong bag.
- Let your clothes soak for 4-5 hours or you can keep it overnight.
- Next morning get the clothes out of the solution and wash them in the machine with usual process.
- At the end cycle of your washing machine, you will get sparkling white clothes.
Extra tip: Baking soda is another natural bleacher which can provide you the whitening clothes. It is affordable and will save a lot of your money.
You just have to add 2-3 tbsp of baking soda in the regular detergent. The addition of baking soda will reduce the hardness of the water and your detergent will become more powerful to clean the clothes. So, just add some baking soda to your detergent and see the magic to turn your clothes white again.
Use these amazing tips to keep your clothes clean and white. Share the article with your friends who are white lovers and wear white all the time.