A tea is always judged as unhealthy and recommended to be avoided as you may get addicted to it. But this tea is totally different, it is an herbal tea and totally healthy for you.
The tea consists of ginger which makes it powerful with antibacterial, antiparasitic and anti-inflammatory properties. The ginger in this tea helps to relieve pain, improves digestion and immune system in the body as well it is proven to fight the cardiovascular diseases.
A cup of ginger tea can help you to beat the health issues like asthma in no time. It is very beneficial during the winter season to avoid common cold. It is a rich source of magnesium, vitamin C and different minerals which make it suitable to maintain overall health for the long run.
Apart from it, the ginger tea is also beneficial to cleanse liver and dissolves kidneys stones. Some of the recent research have claimed that ginger tea can kill cancer cells without bothering the healthy cell multiplication process in our body.
Ginger Tea Health Benefits
Ginger tea has enormous health benefits. It is popular in the alternative medicine stream and used to beat many health issues. Here is a list of disease which can be cured using simple ginger tea.
- The ginger tea is proven to be the efficient remedy to treat viral diseases like cold, influenza and cold sores.
- It is very useful to keep the heart healthy and avoid the risk of stroke.
- The ginger tea is also used to treat a headache and sore muscles due to its pain-relieving properties.
- The ginger tea consists of antioxidants in a huge quantity which helps to improves the immunity and fight the infection.
- The ginger tea has warming properties which help to improve the circulation and maintain the proper supply of vitamins, minerals as well as oxygen to different parts of the body.
Ginger Tea Recipe
Here is the simple recipe of incredible ginger tea. The ingredients for this recipes must be available in your kitchen and thus, you can make this tea anytime
- Organic honey- 1 tbsp
- Coconut milk- 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder- ¼ tsp
- Ginger powder- ¼ tsp
- Water- 1 cup
- Take 1 cup of water in a small bowl and start heating it on low flame.
- Once the water starts boiling add ¼ tsp each of turmeric and ginger powder to it.
- Allow it to simmer for at least 7 minutes.
- Take off the heat and add 2 tbsp of coconut milk to it.
- Strain the ginger tea and add 1 tbsp of honey to it.
- Your ginger tea is ready! Enjoy the drink.
You can drink this ginger tea every day in your breakfast to have an energetic beginning of a tea. If you don’t want to drink it regularly then, at least, use it during the winter season to avoid the seasonal health issues. The ginger tea will keep you healthy and protected from infection.