Winter season is well known for snow, natural beauty, holidays as well as viral infections. Many people fall ill in winter due to infections and flues. Antibiotics are generally the solution on viral infection which is so not true.
Treating infection using antibiotics is actually harmful to your immune system. It is necessary to prevent the viral infection and treat it using natural treatment. It is essential to provide an antibacterial, antiviral and immune building ingredients to your body when you fall sick.
Lemon juice is the excellent example of an ingredient which helps to fight infection. It consists of compounds like calcium, magnesium, citric acid and vitamins which fight infection and boost the immune system. It also helps the digestion system to perform well and keep you healthy.
So, if you frequently get infected with flu then here are 9 simple remedies for you.
1. For blocked Nose Ducts– It is now easy to open up the clogged nose ducts using a simple mixture.
- Take cinnamon, black pepper, cardamom seeds and cumin of 1 tsp each.
- Grind all the ingredients to get a fine powder.
- Place the powder in a tissue paper and inhale it.
- You will soon get rid of blocked nose.
- For Sore Throat- The sore throat is quite painful sometimes as it make it difficult to eat the food and speak.
- Take 1 tbsp of salt and add 2 tbsp of lemon juice to it.
- Add 1 tsp of black pepper powder to it.
- Drink the solution to treat a sore throat instantly.
3. Want to vanish the gall stones then just have olive oil with lemon juice to treat the issue.
4. To get rid of painful tonsillitis, gargle regularly with salt and lemon juice solution.
5. If you are feeling nauseous then add ½ tsp of black pepper powder to lemon juice along with some water and drink it to relieve nausea.
6. The combination of black pepper and olive oil is quite effective to eliminate toothaches.
7. Black pepper is very useful to reduce the asthma attacks. Just brew 2 clove buds, 8-10 grains of black pepper along with 15 basil leaves in 1 cup of water. Keep the solution aside for 15 minutes and then add 2 tsp of honey to it. Drink it regularly to keep asthma attacks at bay.
8. Nose bleeding is quite common when you do too much physical work or not well. You can put a cotton dipped in lemon juice in the nostril or you can add lemon juice to your tea to stop nose bleeding.
9. Amazingly the combination of lemon juice with black pepper is useful to lose weight. Ass ¼ tsp of black pepper powder, 2 tbsp of lemon juice and 1 tbsp of honey to 1 glass of water. Drink it every day to burn the excess fat in your body.
Keep this three ingredient lemon juice, black pepper and salt handy in your house as you can use it to get rid of the infection, flu and also use it to treat other health issues. Make use of the natural remedies to stay healthy and safe from the harmful chemicals in the medicine all the time.