The oral health is very important as our food passes through the oral cavity. The oral health helps to keep a fresh breathe and protect the teeth from decay.
As our teeth come in touch with food items regularly, soon a layer of plaque get accumulated on our teeth.It is difficult to remove even if you brush your teeth twice a day.
A homemade mouthwash can help you to keep your mouth clean and remove the plaque on the teeth instantly.It also helps to cure cavities and provides a minty breath to you.
These are the benefits of DIY mouthwash:
- It is totally inexpensive so this DIY will not cost you much
- It removes tartar and keeps the mouth free from bacteria for longer time
- It is free from chemicals and does not have side effects.
Baking soda is the important ingredient in this mouthwash to is the best cleaner and maintains oral hygiene.It has a bleaching effect and thus it helps to remove the stains on your teeth. The anti-bacterial property of baking soda helps to combat bacteria, microbes and removes cavities from the teeth.
How to make it? Things you need:
- Baking soda- 1 tbsp
- Salt- ½ tsp
- Hydrogen peroxide- ½ cup
- Cold water- 1 cup
- Warm water- ½ cup
- Toothpicks- 2-3
- Toothbrush- 1
- Mix the baking soda with salt.
- Now, wet your brush and spread the mix on it.
- Rub it on your teeth using your toothbrush and then spit out.
- Repeat this process for 2-3 times.
- Take ½ cup of hydrogen peroxide and add a ½ cup of warm water to it.
- Rinse your mouth with this mouthwash and spit.
- Use a toothpick to remove the remaining tartar and rinse your mouth with cool water.
- Use this method twice a week to keep your teeth clean and dazzling white.
- Don’t swallow the mouthwash, always spit it out.
- You should brush your teeth 3 times a day and rinse it after every meal.
- Have some spicy food in your diet which will stimulate your saliva glands and sanitize the mouth.
This is the most fantastic and incredible way to ensure oral health. Use this homemade mouthwash and comment below about the changes in your oral health. This will be the best thing you ever did to your teeth.