The fungal infection in the nails is the most ignored diseases. Many people tend to avoid the hygiene of nails and get infected quickly. However, one should not ignore the nail fungus as if it remains untreated it can lead to a serious disease like Onychomycosis.
During the fungal infection in the nails, the fungus often settles down into the nail bed and thus makes it difficult to remove using synthetic drugs. So, if you are suffering from nail fungus then you should switch to the natural method to get rid of it quickly.
Here is a very simple method to remove the nail fungus using ingredients like apple cider vinegar and baking soda. The remedy is excellent to remove the fungus hidden in the inner surface of nails.
As it is known to everybody that it is difficult for fungi to survive in different ranges of pH. The change in the pH level of environment where fungi grow is the excellent way to get rid of the nail fungus.
The combination of vinegar and baking soda is kind off odd. The baking soda is basic in nature while vinegar is acidic. The combination of these two ingredients successfully disrupts the growth environment of fungi and thus you will be able to remove it instantly.
How To Get Rid of Nail Fungus
Check out the process you have to follow in order to remove nail fungus using apple cider vinegar and baking soda.
Things you need
- Apple cider vinegar- 1 cup
- Baking soda- ½ cup
- Warm water- 1 small tub
- Take 1 cup of apple cider vinegar in a small tub.
- Now, submerge your nails in the tub and soak it for 15 minutes.
- Take out your feet from the tub and pat it dry.
- Now, add warm water to the tub and soak your nails in it.
- Allow your nails to remain in warm water for 20 minutes.
- Later add ½ cup of baking soda in the warm water in the tub and mix it well.
- Soak your nails and feet in this water for another 20 minutes.
- Remove your feet from the warm water and wipe it dry.
- Use this process twice a day to clean your nails and get rid of nails fungus.
Here are some simple tips you can follow to prevent the repetitive occurrence of fungal infection in the nails.
- Prefer to wear the shoes which an open outlet at the toes. As in the moist and dark environment, the fungus is likely to grow faster.
- Trim your nails regularly and keep it short.
- You can brush a little diluted tea tree oil in the tips of your nails to keep it clean and free from bacteria and fungi.
It might take a week’s time to remove the fungus completely from your nails using this home remedy. Thus, use this remedy regularly to reduce the growth of fungus and keep your nails clean.
Apple cider vinegar is a very useful ingredient it not only treat the fungal infection but also have many health benefits. Thus, it is recommended to keep a bottle of apple cider vinegar always in your kitchen cabinet.
While buying the apple cider vinegar be sure that you get the organic version of it as many brands are available in the market. Check the bottle which has ‘mother’ in the apple cider vinegar as it is the most effective version.
Switch to the natural world of treatment to remain healthy and free from side effects.