Good eyesight is not only important for your daily activities like walking, reading, cooking and much more but it is also necessary to live a healthy life. Glasses and laser surgery are always considered as the best ways to maintain the eyesight. However, it is not the only way to maintain good eyesight.
The way you do regular exercise to keep your body in shape and muscles healthy, there also exist the eye exercise which keeps the muscles under control.
There are different muscles which control the eye movements, visual acuity. The exercise of this muscle will help to reduce the eyestrain and improve as well as maintain the vision.
Here are the six muscles which control our eye movement-
1. Medial rectus – It controls the movement of your eye inward, toward your nose.
2. Lateral rectus – It controls the movement of your eye outward, away from your nose.
4. Superior rectus –It controls the movement of your eye upward.
5. Inferior oblique – It helps to rotate the top of your eye away from your nose.
6. Superior oblique –It helps to rotate the top of your eye toward your nose.
You should know that the more you move your eyes the better it is. The frequent movement of eyes promotes the proper blood flow and tone nerve to your eyes. It also provides strength to the six muscles surrounded by your eyes.
Check out the basic and easy eye exercises which you should do every day regularly. If you are spending most of your time in front of your computer screens then this eye exercise should be a part of your routine life.
You should get through the full motion of this exercise and maintain proper vision!