Earwax is the difficult thing to remove from your ear without harming the internal surface of the ear. Many people buy chemical drops over the counter to clean the ears. But this drops consist of isopropyl alcohol which washes out and makes your ear inner surface dry.
Instead of using the chemicals you can go for a natural remedy which consists of rubbing alcohol and white vinegar. Due to powerful antimicrobial and antibiotic properties white vinegar not only clean the ears but protect it from infection. The combination soothes the pain, fights infection and breaks down the earwax.
In the case of mild ear infection and high wax build up you can use this remedy. However for a serious ear infection, it is recommended to consult your doctor.
Earwax and Ear Infections Home Remedy Recipe
The preparation consists of the development of the proper combination of white vinegar and rubbing alcohol. Follow the given steps to clear the earwax using a home remedy.
- Take 1 part of rubbing alcohol and mix it with 1 part of white vinegar.
- Now, pour 1 tsp or 5 milliliters of the solution into the ear. Til your head while pouring the mixture into the ear.
- Stay in the tilted position fro 2 minutes.
- Later allow the solution to run out of the ear by changing your position and sitting upright.
- Use this remedy twice a day to clear earwax, trapped water and treat the ear infection.
Note – After using this remedy if you fail to get relief from infection in 3 days then please consult your doctor. You should take pain relief if you have perforated your eardrum.
Try this impressive home remedy which is proven to provide benefits in terms of clean and infection free ears. You will be an able to treat the ear infection nd earache in just no time.