The ageing process has an adverse effect on the skin. It loses the elasticity and you can see the result in terms of sagging breasts.
Many women tend to lose their self-confidence about their appearance due to the saggy breast.
Apart from ageing process there are several other factors which make the breast lose the firmness. This includes rapid weight loss or gain, unsuitable bras, excessive consumption of alcohol, smoking, unhealthy diet, menopause and pregnancy.
The weight gain part of the pregnancy is responsible for the saggy breast whereas the breastfeeding has no impact on it.
The saggy breast can be well treated using some simple home remedies.
Here is a home-made mask which will work wonder on your saggy breast.
Things you need
- Yogurt- 1 cup
- Vitamin E oil- 2 tbsp
- Egg- 3
- Take 1 cup of yogurt and add 2 tbsp of vitamin E oil to it.
- Now, take white part of 3 eggs and beat it properly.
- Add the thick paste of egg white to a mixture of yogurt and vitamin E oil.
- Mix the ingredients properly and provide a good massage to your breast using the paste.
- Allow it to remain for at least 30 minutes.
- Wash off using cold water.
- Use this home-made mask twice a week to make your breast firm.
Apart from the home remedies follow the below tips to prevent the gradual sagginess of your breast.
- Keep a check on your weight and maintain it properly.
- Eat a healthy diet to get proper nourishment.
- Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water every day.
- Apply the aloe vera or pomegranate paste on your breast to maintain the skin elasticity.
- Follow regular physical exercise such as push-ups or weight lifting to avoid saggy breasts.
- A regular massage to the breast using ice or essential oils is preferable.
Use this home-made pack and follow the tips to prevent the saggy breast. The regular exercise and healthy diet is a must and sure to maintain the proper health of your breast.