Your gorgeous hair can be your identity in public. Some girls identified due to their beautiful and healthy hair. Wouldn’t it be amazing if people actually come to you to ask you the secret behind your shiny and bouncy hair? For that, it is important to keep your hair safe from chemicals and use a natural way to nourish your hair.
You might have already damaged your hair by using harmful shampoos, dyeing it or straighten it. So, the first step towards healthy hair is to repair your damaged hair.
Here is a collection of 3 DIY homemade hair tonics which will repair your hair. The regular application of these hair tonics will provide you healthy, strong and shiny hair.
- Nettle Hair Tonic
The nettle is rich in iron which helps to combat the hair loss. The rinse with nettle solution promotes hair growth. You can also drink nettle tea regularly to battle the hair loss. The iron in the nettle tea will help you to promote proper blood circulation in the scalp region which enhance hair growth.
It also helps to handle the imbalance of sebum which is a reason behind dry scalp or dandruff in your hair. It is wonderful herb for your hair and overall health.
Things you need:
- Nettle powder- 5 tbsp
- Water- 2 cups
- Essential oil- 2-3 drops
- A bottle.
- Take 2 cups of water and bring it to a boil.
- Add the nettle powder to it and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Allow the solution to cool down and then strain it properly.
- Add 2-3 drops to the solution and store it in the bottle.
- You can store this solution in the fridge for 6 months.
- Massage the solution on your scalp before head bath and allow it to sit for 10 minutes before rinse.
- Use this tonic twice a week to get rid of hair fall and keep your hair healthy.
- Horsetail Hair Tonic
Silica is the compound in Horsetail which makes it a very useful ingredient for healthy hair. It helps for the rapid growth of hair and prevent the thinning of the hair. It makes the hair strong and reduces hair fall instantly.
Things you need:
- Horsetail- handful (fresh)
- Water- 1 cup
- Take 1 cup of water and boil it on medium flame.
- Add horsetail to the boiling water and simmer it for 5 minutes.
- Steep the solution for 20 minutes and then strain the solution.
- After you apply the shampoo on your hair just pour this cooled solution on your hair.
- Wrap your hair in the warm towel for next 20 minutes and then wash it with water.
- Apply this tonic twice a week to get strong and healthy hair.
- Parsley Seed & Rosemary Hair Tonic
Parsley and rosemary, the precise exploratory reasons obscure, leave hair gleaming and shiny. Parsley as far as anyone knows assists with lice too, if you get yourself tormented.
Things you need:
- Mashed parsley seeds- 2 tbsp
- Rosemary powder- ½ tsp
- Freshwater- 1 cup
- Mash up 2 tablespoons of parsley seeds, and hack up enough rosemary to fill a ½ container.
- Heat some water to the point of boiling and after that include the herbs, soaking for 20 minutes.
- Cool and strain the fluid, and after that pour the flush over your head and wrap in a warm towel for 60 minutes.
- Try not to wash off, and permit hair to dry normally.
Here you go! These are the best recipes you can try to have a healthy, strong and shiny hair. Use this tonic regularly and all your hair related problems will vanish. Just go for it!