Is your selfie is reflecting your facial hair clearly? If yes, then it is a time to get rid of this unwanted hair on your face. Most of the time it happens, that a closer look of your face shows all fine hair on your face.
The most annoying unwanted hairs are on the upper lip. It can make you look manly and can even spoil your perfect first kiss.
So, when you think of getting rid of facial hair all you can think off is painful threading process.
Well, not anymore! You can remove unwanted hair on your face in a painless manner that too at home. Isn’t it fantastic? Yes, indeed. You can use a remedy which needs just 3 ingredients.
The recipe is very effective and in just 5 minutes time you can remove the nasty, unwanted hair on your face.
Here is a detailed recipe which you should follow to implement this remedy
Here is the Recipe
Things you need
- Lemon juice- 2 tbsp
- Honey- 2 tbsp
- Oatmeal paste- 1 tbsp
- Take 1 tbsp of oatmeal and add 1 tsp of warm water to it to get a smooth paste.
- Add 2 tbsp each of fresh lemon juice and honey to it.
- Mix it properly and apply a thick paste of it on the unwanted hairs.
- Allow it to remain undisturbed for 5-10 minutes.
- Wash the face with warm water.
- Use this remedy 2-3 times in a week for the perfect removal of all the unwanted hairs from your face.
Apart from the hair removal, the face mask with same ingredients can help you to get a natural glow on your face.
Try it today and share your experience in the comment box.