6. Hot sauce– It also tends to get thicker in the fridge. You can actually store it in the cabinet for 3 years. So, go for it!
7. Onions– It gets mushy and moldy when stored in the refrigerator. It turns bad quickly and hence recommended to store at room temperature.
8. Fresh herbs like Basil- People always like to store the medicinal herbs in the fridge. But it becomes wilt and it also absorbs the odor of other stuff stored in the fridge.
9. Melons- A chilled piece of melon is always fun to eat. However, the antioxidants in melons which are very beneficial for our body get lost somewhere in your fridge. So, don’t store melons in the fridge, enjoy it fresh.
10. Potatoes- The compounds in potatoes are likely to interact with each other when stored at low temperature. This changes its flavour and turns it bad quickly. Potatoes often get dried out and gritty when stored in the fridge.
11. Olive oil- The olive oil becomes condensed and turn harder when it is stored in the fridge. It gets the better like consistency if you store it in the fridge. So, check for a dark and cool place in your cabinet to store olive oil.
13. Nail polish- It becomes very hard and dry out. It lose the sticky nature and go bad quickly when stored in a fridge.
14. Hard liquor- You can store hard liquor in your cabinet. Always store it at room temperature.
15. Batteries- You will watch the diminish performance of batteries when stored in extremely cold temperature. So, don’t go for it.
This information will be definitely helpful for you to keep your food item safe without storing it in the fridge. Pass on the information to your friends and family members.