Lipstick is considered as an important part of your make-up. There are various shades of lipstick available in the market. But these lipsticks are made with cosmetic materials which can harm the sensitive layer of your lips. The regular use of lipstick damages the original texture of your lip and turns it darker. A lot of women have lost the natural pink color of their lips due to excessive use of cosmetic lipstick.
You can take care of your lips using 3 simple steps. Using this natural way you will be able to restore the natural pink color of your lips.
Step 1 – First remove a dark layer from your lips by using this homemade scrub.
This is an incredible homemade scrub which will help you to remove the dead skin from your lip.
Things you need
- Coconut oil- 1 tsp
- Salt- 1 tsp
- Take a small bowl and add 1 tsp each of coconut oil and sea salt to it.
- Mix it well and dab it on your lips using a cotton ball.
- Using your fingertips gently massage you lips for a minute to remove the dark layer.
- Your lips will instantly become smooth and soft.
- Wash them with water and gently pat them dry.
The homemade lip balm will help you to keep your lips hydrated all the time. It will enhance the color of your lip and make them look shiny.
Things you need
- Olive oil- 1 tbsp
- Coconut oil- 1 tbsp
- Honey- ¾ tsp
- Take a small bowl and add 1 tbsp each of olive oil and coconut oil to it.
- Make it a little warm so that both oils will be in liquid form and will get mixed properly.
- Lastly, add ¾ tsp of honey to it and mix it well.
- Store it in a glass jar in your refrigerator and use it 3-4 times a day whenever you feel the lips become dry.
Step 3 – Night lip balm
This is the final step of your beautiful lip routine. All you have to do is take 1 vitamin E capsule, open it properly and apply the solution on your lips before you hit the bed.
Use this beauty routine for 1 week and you will find the miraculous change in the way your lips look. You will not find any need to apply lipstick every day as you lips will naturally look pink and shiny. This simple 3 step trick will make your lip attractive and irresistible.