The modern technology has made us so addicted to the internet. A day without internet is the most horrible thing to imagine. The revolution of Wi-Fi network made it possible for us to access the internet which roaming from one room to another and live cable-free life.
The company producing the mobile phone as well as Wi-Fi routers has to follow certain norms to make the device harm-free for human health. But is it totally safe to use the Wi-Fi? Let’s look in detail what impact the wireless device and Wi-Fi routers has on our health.
WI-FI: A SILENT KILLER THAT KILLS US SLOWLY
It is a good question that how a device gets connected with the router without any cables? The answer is simple the connection is established electromagnetic waves (WLAN signals). The wireless devices like tablet, mobile phone or laptop gets connected to the router with the emission WLAN signals.
Does the loop of WLAN signals around us be harmful to us? Yes, indeed it is harmful. As per the study conducted by British Health Agency, it is stated that the routers provide the bad impact on the growth of human being as well as plants.
CONSEQUENCES OF WI-FI EXPOSURE:
- frequent strong headaches
- chronic fatigue
- sleep issues
- pain in the ears
- lack of concentration
- You can protect your growing children from electromagnetic waves by just turning off the Wi-Fi router when not in use.
- Disconnect the Wi-Fi programs before bedtime.
- Don’t place the router in bedroom or kitchen as this placement can be more harmful.
- Go for phones with cables for your home use to get a relief from the electromagnetic waves for a while.
Just follow the tips and avoid the harmful impact of Wi-Fi exposure on your health.